June 8, 2012

I like your style | work spaces

Love these super inspiring work spaces.. working from home definitely has it's pluses..  ( mostly working in a cozy anthro robe with a cup of coffee at your side ;) ) ( OK! Most days I'm dressed perfectly respectable.. it was just once..ha ha )





Love, love, love all those spaces.. I would be inspired working at any of them!

Here are my two..one in our bedroom if I need quiet, and below my main floor closet to office project! Both these shots are from Ivy & Piper ( so fun and exciting to be featured :))



Wishes for a wonderful weekend!
1/2/3/4

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop, that bedside tables shouldn't match. I knows you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

5 comments:

Gramercy Home said...

Great spaces indeed! Loved catching up on all your fun projects.

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Love these spaces as well! Yours is probably my favorite though...:) Have a great weekend!

B is building a house said...

Beautiful images. Exactly what I needed as I am looking to pretty up my home office <3

B

Andrea said...

Love all of those spaces, especially yours! :) Have a great weekend! I ordered my new rug to match the design board, now working on art and more pillows!

Rachel said...

Great images! Feeling inspired to spruce mine up about and have brainstorming a little myself! : ) Rachel