July 16, 2012

LOVE.

Me go out shopping?! Not very often.. it's online these days :) This past Sunday my girlfriend and I had a little alone time to shop while the hubs took the kiddo's to the movies ( thank you honey! ).. the newly renovated Club Monaco at Chinook Centre is beyond fabulous.. recognize any lighting... sigh..

the details are killer..


hmm.. might become a weekend ritual..


 design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

No comments: