September 1, 2012

working on it..

I've had lots of questions and requests and readers noticing that there have been some changes at our house.. there have! I'm working on taking pictures of the rooms updates and I'll compile a post that has all the changes and show you what's still coming..it's not all done yet :) Bit by bit... x

( my main floor desk- remember the closet to office makeover?! )


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

3 comments:

mikky said...

That's a great lamp. I agree with you, I don't think all your decor should come from one shop either and it is much nicer if you collect it over years then buy it all at once.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

preppylove said...

The desk is soooo cute!

ashley cooper said...

Sarah, your home is absolutely gorgeous and perfectly described your style and aesthetic that I see here on the posts of your blog. Love it! Have a great week, dear.
-Ashley Cooper