November 20, 2012

well that, oh and that! made my day

Hugest of hugs to the fabulous Christine of Bijou and Boheme for including gallery wall $10 art in her inexpensive art round up in Style at Home magazine... tickled pink, seriously!

That's me on that list! ( giddy ;) )

AND, if you're in the market for a rug, pop over to rugs usa.. holy snap there is a code for 75% off rugs. 75%!! I've had this rug in the back of my mind for the new house and when I realized I could save over $1000 on it, you better believe I snatched it up. With shipping to Canada it was $400 for an 8x10. Seriously. Happy :)

design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!

2 comments:

Designwali said...

I snapped up a rug too! wanted this one...but husband is anti shag!

Unknown said...

So happy I could include your fabulous self in the article and holy dinah on the rug sale...I want that one too- linking over now!