February 1, 2013

the many reincarnations of a console..

As we start the process of getting this house on the market and ready to sell + leave it, I can't help but think about how my style really evolved and turned into something I love. One piece of furniture has been styled, restyled and restyled again through the 4 years it has sat on that same wall.. I had to laugh, and I'm sort of embarrassed to show you.. ah well, you know me pretty well by now right :) These pictures don't even come close to all the arrangements, they just happened to jump out as I was poking through pictures, ha! Here goes..don't laugh ( too much ) ..














This is current..and my favorite..I haven't changed it in months :) Sigh of relief..


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. DESIGN SERVICES start at only 10.00. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog!