September 25, 2013

coming to my closet

Ahh.. welcome fall :) I'm not quite ready to give up my shorts and Tory Burch sandals but I'm definitely getting my closet ready for fall. These 3 pieces are going to be in heavy circulation in a few weeks ( when I HAVE to put away my sandals ;) )

1. Soft Joie turtle neck | shop here
2. Boyfriend Jeans | shop here
3. Vince flats | shop here
Coming this fall to my closet


design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: