October 15, 2013

announcing a design board sale!

It's that time of the year... holiday entertaining is quickly approaching :) I would love to extend a design board discount to you all this week, running until October 22nd- SAVE 25% OFF regular design board pricing!

Room pricing will be as follows ::

living room reg. $295  SALE $221
bedroom | dining room reg. $245  SALE $183
office | playroom | den $245  SALE $183
bathroom | entry $195  SALE $146

All you need to do to start is fill out this questionnaire and gather your photo's and thoughts for me and send them to sarah@sarahswansondesign.com. I will send a PayPal invoice for the discounted price and we will be able to get started early next week!

You can read all the great details about working with me on your space here.. I promise you'll love your space and we don't finish until you do!


bedside | feminine + luxe






French Country







dining in | set the scene






styling | details






styling with | black and white







natural decor




design philosophy | providing a foundation to grow and alter through the years, I keep the core basic and layer in the current, creating a room that is innately yours. I believe great interiors are not found in one shop. I know you should feel a sense of calm in your space as well as balance, and revel in that gut feeling that it’s the right fit. See Sarah Swanson Design at the top left of this blog for details on getting the room you love through e design!

No comments: